Individuals from restricting gatherings conflicted all through race day. No less than eight individuals kicked the bucket in fights between gathering laborers, and police shot another three. An individual from a helper security drive was likewise executed by BNP activists, police asserted. and we need to educate you regarding it. We settled on a decision which bdjobstoday implies our news coverage currently achieves record numbers far and wide and in excess of a million people have upheld our detailing. We keep on confronting money related difficulties be that as it may, in contrast to numerous news associations, w'Dhaka, Bangladesh - Thousands of school understudies in Bangladesh are boycotting classes as a noteworthy part of a the country over difference, with demonstrators deterring the essential path in the capital, Dhaka, on Monday, requiring the invalidation of the amount structure in government occupations.
The latest difference comes a month after Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheik Hasina announced the invalidation of the country's decades-old bit system used in the selection of government representatives, anyway no strong advances were taken to drop it. Muhammad Rashed Khan, joint convener of "Board to Protect Bangladesh's General Students Rights" told Al Jazeera that they had been holding calm showings since the assertion made by the pioneer. "Thirty-two days have passed, yet no diary see in such way has been appropriated yet. We have no option yet to be in the city yet again," said Khan. He drove a motorcade of around 3,000 dissenters at Dhaka University on Monday, suspending all classes and instructional activities.
At Chittagong University, around 1,000 contradicting understudies have been masterminding a sit-in on the rail tracks. No trains have left the port city for the grounds since morning. "But on the off chance that a paper see is issued about bit abolishment, we won't leave paths and will dispatch a harder improvement," said Khan.
Under the standard system, 56 percent of the around 3,000 government positions - which are filled through yearly examination - are doled out under various amounts, leaving only 44 percent of spots for general class understudies. Around 50,000 understudies from all of the 38 state supported schools and around 50 of the 96 private universities tested for three days straight in April, compelling Prime Minister Hasina to ensure the cancelation of the bit structure. On May 8, multi day after the due date set by understudies, Cabinet Secretary Mohammad Shafiul Alam expressed, "There's no progression in dropping offer system."
A parliamentary body yesterday again endorsed that the organization raise beyond what many would consider possible for entering normal help of 35 years, a longstanding enthusiasm of understudies. The parliamentary standing leading body of trustees on open association in a social affair at the Jatiya Sangsad Bhaban moreover asked for that the concerned administration further augmentation beyond what many would consider possible for retirement from citizen driven associations. At the present time, age limit for entering the open organization is 30 years, while retirement age is 59 years. Retirement time of chance contenders is 60 years. Earlier in June, the parliamentary board on open association had recommended to extend beyond what many would consider possible for entering regular help of 35 years.
Pioneer Sheik Hasina on January 31 told the parliament that her assembly has no plans to extend the present retirement age in citizen upheld association, saying it would make diverse issues.
Open Administration Minister Syed Ashraful Islam on June 6 again told the parliament that the council has no structures to raise beyond what many would consider possible for entering government occupations to 35 years, battling that the amount of work searchers will augment mightily if it is done.C